When developing master planned communities, carrying out the vision created by you, the developer, is critical. HomeRiver Group™ Cincinnati’s developer services help this important process to ensure your master planned community is prepared for all phases of development, from your first sale through transition.
HomeRiver Group™ Cincinnati will work to establish policies and programs tailored to work most effectively for your community’s growth. Our knowledgeable and dedicated team brings together their collective experiences to create a great community.
Customized developer services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Community Set-Up
- Review draft Bylaws, CC&Rs and Architectural Design Guidelines
- Develop first year and build-out budgets
- Obtain Federal Employee Identification Number for association
- Obtain insurance from brokers who understand special association requirements
- Access to CPAs experienced in association fund accounting for tax return preparation and audits, reviews or compilations
- Formulate welcome packets for new owners
- Act as liaison between you and the homeowner
- Establish appropriate service contacts
- Assist in developing policies that align with the culture of your community